Host Opportunity for Spring Match Between Arrows Academy and Canada U20
21 February 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TORONTO, ON – In order to assist with Rugby Canada’s Under-20 program preparations ahead of the upcoming World Rugby Under-20 Trophy, the Toronto Arrows Academy will host Canada U20 in an exhibition match on Tuesday, June 2, 2020 (evening kickoff) in the Greater Toronto Area.
If GTA-based clubs or organizations are interested in hosting this match as per the listed criteria, please send expressions of interest to [email protected] by Friday, Mar. 6, 2020.
- Properly lined and padded/marked rugby pitch, with access at least one hour before kickoff
- Locker room and shower access for two teams plus referee team 90 min before and 60 min after match, including ice, water, sports drink and halftime snack
- Adequate spectator space for minimum 1,500 spectators with roped off area from pitch
- Elevation/power access for video analysis
- Seventy (70) post match meals for teams and referees
- Ability to place sponsor field-side signage
Hosts may retain all gate and concession sales accrued prior and during the match.
About Toronto Arrows Rugby Football Club:
The Toronto Arrows Rugby Football Club is Canada’s first professional rugby union team.
Competing in Major League Rugby, the team is equipped to compete against top-tier North American club teams, providing emerging Canadian talent with enhanced and more frequent opportunities to hone their skills at an elite level.
For more information, visit https://torontoarrows.com/
For more information, please contact:
Want to receive further information regarding Toronto Arrows tickets, merchandise, and latest news? To subscribe to the Arrows club newsletter, sign up below.
Header Photo Credit: Romy Riley
For Immediate Release TORONTO, ON – Rugby Ontario and the Toronto Arrows
We're welcoming back an old favourite as we introduce our latest Matchday
NEVER MISS A GAME BY SYNCING OUR LEAGUE FIXTURES TO YOUR DEVICE
As we wind down the year, there's nothing we'd love more than